Tuesday 22 April 2014

WINE-G TALKS ON BEING DONE WITH WORKING WITH LOOKIE (Former Money Gang Vice President), HIS NEW MUSIC VIDEOS AND HIS FORTHCOMING SCHEME




MONEY GANG: Hey, hey everybody. You all know who we got in the building. The one and only, G-Glass himself, the Money Gang Heavyweight, Wine-G! Yo, holla at them.
WINE-G: (Laughs) What's good, y'all?
MONEY GANG: First off, we are all disappointed in you because you didn't show up at the Hook Up Show last weekend.
WINE-G: I know, man I know. Let me tell you what went down. Some family issue came up during the week that I had to take care of all through to the weekend. That's why I didn't make it to the show.
MONEY GANG: Alright, alright, we understand that.
WINE-G: Word.
MONEY GANG: So, G. What's this that I'm hearing about you ending your business relationship with Lookie?
WINE-G:  Where did you get that from?
MONEY GANG: Well, I got it from one of your producers Baks150. Couple nights ago was at the studio with him and he mentioned that you guys are done. I want you to clarify that for me, bro. For us. All of us.
WINE-G: Yes, you're right. We are. You know when I first joined Downtown Music, we made a deal. Part of the deal was, for me to join Money Gang, which then meant that I owed two mixtapes to Money Gang and Razor, and one mixtape to my girl Lookie, so I owed Downtown Music three mixtapes.
MONEY GANG: Right.
WINE-G: So I just terminated the deal last week by completing the last of the mixtapes Me, Myself and I.
MONEY GANG: Alright. Are you planning to work with her again?
WINE-G: (Slight pause) Well... she's doing her thing and I'm doing mine. But In future if she reaches out I'd be around to listen.
MONEY GANG: Yo! Speaking of doing your thing. I love your new video bro. Congrats man. That's a Money Gang classic. You know I don't lie.
WINE-G: (Laughter) Appreciate that homie. Real talk. Oh and what you saw was just the street version. An official version is on its way too.
MONEY GANG: What?! Another video, Wine-G? You playing me?
WINE-G: Better ask somebody.
MONEY GANG: Yo, we can't wait. Bring 'em out, bring 'em out, bring 'em out!
WINE-G: As soon as possible. No doubt.
MONEY GANG: So there we all got it straight up from the Money Gang Heavyweight. We got a new mixtape coming and two new music videos to look out for. It's gonna be a big year for Money Gang.
WINE-G: That's what's up. Time to kill these haters more.
MONEY GANG: And so if you holla at Wine-G, Wine-G's gonna...
WINE-G: ... holla back!
MONEY GANG: We out.

No comments:

Post a Comment