Monday 3 September 2012

New Music!! Baks150 - Don't Push Me Video And Lyrics (Mixtape Promo)


Verse 1
These niggaz aint solders, to me they are scouts
Niggas acting up like bitchz they should put on Skirts
Me and my goons roll like monthly periods
Now we getting money these chiqs act like they know us
My shit real your shit on camera fiction
I dreamt I was making money it turned out to be a prediction
I fire niggas like Miguna, I blackout haters like Lunar, Eclipse
I got 8 clips that will erase your face
I keep her mouth shut like super glue
If you wana be the shit like me go to the Lu
We roll with masks like Ray Mysterio
I aint no Hero nigga am a G
I got ten niggas who can do anything for me
We can make you R.I.P like Alexander Kinyua
Then beat you up like John Cena, Baks150 aint no sinner
 I come first like Bolt, Nigga it’s your fault
That you aint making money and now you wana hate
That is the shit I won’t tolerate
You say you getting money to me that is an estimate
I keep it real like Real Estate You people shoot, My crew assassinates
We put tags on your heads and take you down like caskets
Chorus
Don’t Push Me, Don’t Push Me, Don’t Push Me, Don’t Push Me
I Shoot (X4)
Verse 2
Getting money like a bank, Killing niggas like a shark
You cross my line ama put you in the dark
Dead men tell no tells that means you won’t talk
Your mama gone watch me walk
I kill these girls like them niggas in U.S.I.U
You talking all that hater talk yet I don’t know you
My name is Baks, Am about the racks, I got many solders like Barracks
If you want to battle bring you whole crew
So that my niggas can have something to do
I knock you down call it hit and run
Like Nero, I make you burn
Like a marathon, I make niggas run
I just receive a call after my job is done
Am the top dog you just a little puppy
It’s payback time and I do it till I get happy
I let my niggas ride on you, Call it a trip
And when they are done like an audio CD you gone rip
Chorus
 Don’t Push Me, Don’t Push Me, Don’t Push Me, Don’t Push Me
I Shoot X4
                                                                       END

No comments:

Post a Comment