Wednesday 27 November 2013

Real Sadam Talks On Working With Baks150 & On Wine-G’s Projects

This being his second month after Baks signed Real Sadam to Money Gang officially, we have already seen two projects produced by Real. Caught up with Sadam, this is what He had to say
“Am the guy behind few projects as we speak. I have to say I actually don’t do a lot of work behind this projects, TUK does like 90% of the work. I just come in to listen and give him new ideas and we hit up Taylor, he comes through does a few mixing and we push out new staff. It’s really great to work with Baks. He will push you till you bring something good and fresh on the table because He knows we are capable of doing better than we did yesterday and that’s why we are always working on some new material. At the moment am finishing a new single by Baks150 titled ‘AM FROM NAIROBI’
and the other one titled ‘SI KWA UBAYA, NI MBAYA’ 
which is actually produced by Foxchizzen but the vocals part is Buju Razor from Downtown and Taylor and I with TUK’s help are mastering it. The track you should look out for is ‘AM FROM NAIROBI’ which is already ready for release but Lookie is sitting on it though we might drop it this December so just chill.
Am also working on two or three tracks on Wine-G’s upcoming mixtape ‘ME, MYSELF & I’. Actually when Baks hit me up to come and help him and Dj Mafia on this project I was really excited because Dj Mafia has some mad skills and I could learn from him. I know when these projects drop; you will see what am talking about.”
You can hear some of the projects that Real workied on here Baks150 - Live And Die In Nairobi (Prod. By Real Sadam)


No comments:

Post a Comment