Wednesday 25 September 2013

NEW MUSIC: Baks150 - The Kill (21st Sep 2013) - Stream & Lyrics.

Download the new single below!!

Verse 1
21st September when Hell broke loose
If we are living die then I got nothing to lose
I woke up in the morning all channels on Westgate
I feel so much hate I can’t even concentrate
60 people lost their lives in three day
And do you know how long it took them 3 days!!
Just to capture those culprits let them face justice
They killed our parents, sisters, brothers and dint spare kids
Now you tell me if this world aint coming to an end
And if you like what those fucks did then you should drop dead
Instead of making peace people kill in the name of God
And you walk out of there like everything is good
I swear to God today am in a bad mood
I won’t stop yelling until my point is understood
I don’t mean to sound rude but I will if I should
Give me a gun and let’s hunt them down like we should.

Verse 2
They don’t want us citizens to get the truth
The only thing am spreading now is peace in this booth
Together we stand and divided we fall
If you need help all you have to do is call
On a neighbor or a friend or someone you just met
Let’s learn to live with each other like we were all brothers
Or sisters, or like we share the same mothers, Love matters
Today it’s me and tomorrow it could be you
So don’t act like this can’t happen to you
69 people dead just like that
I was on phone with Aaliyah and for real she got hurt
How she just lost a friend in a second it’s a fact
Today am here and tomorrow am gone
If I don’t wake up again don’t play my song
Funny how 15 niggaz can make a whole nation mourn?
What I don’t understand is that we come from one God

Verse 3
The one who gives life is the one who should take
And if you think you can do that then it’s a mistake
I have tears in my eyes I live in fear of my life
You never see it coming so I stay wide awake
It’s not time for us to beef it’s time to unite
When things get hard homie just sit tight
At the end of the tunnel I can see the light
Like a jumbo Jet lets all take flight
We are one, we are one
Let’s all put our minds to it and get things done
When they see us they should run
Make this bad people burn
Let’s set an example so that from us they could learn
21st September 2013
For three days I woke up and prayed that this was just a dream
My brothers and sisters held hostage at the mall
But together we stand and divided will fall, Peace.
END


No comments:

Post a Comment