Saturday 17 August 2013

New Music Alert: Baks150 - FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt (Stream & Lyrics)

Download Baks150 - FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt
Intro
Ha hah, King
And you know its Money Gang, Posted up in DTM nigga
I feel you know let me just go in.
Verse
Am with some white boys in Karen
And am koolin with my girl Karen
She gives me love, Call her Pendo
She only wants to be around stars like Pendo
Am on the phone with the homie Livondo
I hammer this girls call me Agwambo
Ahh I got a girl called Diana
But she likes it when I call her D
When she is waking up in the morning the only thing in her mind is that D
Call it breakfast in bed
My eyes all red
When am chilling with my homie Fred
From Orlands to South B,PS3 with my homie Drew
All these haters saying fuck you
Its funny coz that is F1 am on F2 what you wana do
20K from a mixtape
I put Wine G on 10Gs
Money Gang tees in stores
You in the shallow end as I swim in riches in the deep end
Me is who they depend on
All these girls calling my phone saying Baks your game is on point
All these rappers calling my phone who want to feature me on a joint
And they dont have money(haha)
And they dont have money
If money talks what you heard about was just gosip
They told me to follow my dreams so in class all i did was sleep
Back bench I never snitch
Am a beach boy if life is beach
I pay for all this sessions but I just give my music out for free
Am 5'8 like Buruburu
So sweet like Sukari Nguru
My only competition is Uhuru
Coz when it comes to brain we both Gurus
I carry tools, like a breakdown
Like Ruto, I make you brakedown
What you think all these niggaz are here for
If you want to find out just start war
Outro
Haa Money Gang be the click
Haa I said Money Gang be the click
Haa Money Gang be the click
Nigga, be the click

No comments:

Post a Comment