Thursday 9 May 2013

Money Gang Artist Wine-G Talks About Why Him & Baks150 Cant Kick It With Waki, Says It Took 6 Studio Days To Make The "Lockdown Mixtape"


Caught up with Wine-G,the new Money Gang artist talks about how it is to work with Baks150 and what really went down between him,baks and Waki.
"Well, working with MONEY GANG is a BLAST you feel me? We all have a lot of fun putting the work in. Yes we done had our ups and downs during the making of the Lockdown Mixtape. We had it all laid down in 6 days. It is epic working with the team. Not only is this my first time putting in work with TEAM MONEY GANG, but also my first studio project. I shout out to all my people in the team for taking me in. You all know what it is.
Unfortunately, as we speak we are one artist less. And why is this? This is due to some MAJOR disagreements between Waki (a former MONEY GANG rapper) Baks and myself. When I say major disagreements, I mean the fact that Waki never got to sort it out with us like a real nigga, you dig? Man that really got me pissed majorly. The thing is, Waki got something that belongs to me and Baks. You know during the making of the tape, Waki had some setbacks that at times prevented a healthy flow of the project. The thing is, since he was our boy, Baks and I just decided to help him out and give him a push. We all know that problems are for everyone, right? So that wasn’t the problem at all. What got me upset, was that he owed us man. But instead of handling it like a man, he kept taking us around in circles like we were playing a-ring of roses !!! I mean, we help a homeboy out, we agree on a how he was gone clear with us but when the day comes, the cat disappears just like that. We try to hitting him up to know what’s up, and follow up on how it’s gone be, he doesn’t pick up. Text messages he doesn’t reply. Whenever we would hookup at the studio, and talk about it, we would seal a new deal, but the cat still takes us on a ride every time. Now this went on for weeks man and we just weren’t down with that bullshit! Instead of coming out and telling us that it’s like this and like that, Waki says “yeah we gone finish this today homy before the day ends”.  Three days pass, becomes a week, becomes 2 weeks and still no feedback. What is this, Hide-and-seek? His phone goes off and dives MIA. This made me lose my respect for him you feel me? So we couldn’t go on with such man. Initially the tape was to have him, that is Waki, the homy Baks and I. So everything else that needs to be finalized on the Lockdown Mixtape will be done by Baks and I only because we just had to cut him loose."

No comments:

Post a Comment