Thursday 20 September 2012

Get Baks150's New Single "Fuck These Niggas" And Get The Lyrics

Download My New Single By Going To  http://www.hulkshare.com/7agbbzwma22o
LYRICS
This niggaz wana fuck niggaz, that shit is gay
My niggaz wana beat niggaz if I say, Go
You claim to be balling yet you on the bench like Jeff koinange bro
I will make you go missing like C-Zars
My goons ride with tools and we pull them out like Nancy
Am dropping shit like a guy in a pit latrine
Am making this money like it was a dream
I make your girls want to scream my name
That niggaz name was, Hussein
If you aint talking money then what are you saying
I keep it fresh like aquafresh, Am getting money like am Kamlesh
These bloggers talking trash I smash them up like am Kevin Nash
1, 2, 3 and am out, All of my niggaz be looking out
You better watch your mouth when you talking, about me
When I went to these clubs a year ago, they wanted to see ID
Nowadays I go straight to the V.I.P with my niggaz checking people out like C.I.Ds
Most of these haters sound like my Ex
They be talking about this and that like am gone get hurt
I guess they don’t understand that I over stand
I stand out like scarecrow, your girl looks like a scare crow
Did I forget to say that she is a hoe, Opps! I meant holl
I play with her feelings like a doll, you hating on my people coz they ball
You aint doing it small, you doing it micro
Don’t end up embarrassed by me when you try to play Mr. Hero
I ride solo like Zoro, These niggaz bitches so I call them Shiro
Just for the record this aint no diss track
This is that typo of shit that proves you are waq
You claim to be gangster and you scared of the dark
No wonder when you see me coming dude you duck
I blast first and ask questions later
To my girlfriend your diss track on me was like a love letter
Haha, you make me laugh like XYZ
Nigga you too Girlish change your name to Nancy
My girl be ruthless so I call her Ruth
Like Conjestina she will knock down your tooth
You spiting punch lines while I vomit the truth
Fade
Hate on me but am still making money bro
Am still making money bro
Fuck your whole gang if it aint Money Gang
If it aint Money Gang 
                                                           End

No comments:

Post a Comment